Details on oil treatment plants
The oil in transformers insulates the windings while also providing a cooling function. In large power transformers, it is difficult for the internal heat in the windings to reach the exterior. Filling with oil increases heat transfer and fills the intermediate spaces, which improves insulation.
During operation of a transformer, the insulating oil is impaired by various environmental factors. This may lead to contamination, humidification and oxidation. Once the transformer oil has lost its properties, the oil should be regenerated.
In our systems, the complete oil circuit is regenerated. Once the oil has been regenerated, it is fed to the transformer again. Our systems are used by manufacturers of transformers and service stations all around the world. Request information now
- Simple operation via touch panel
- Option to clean the column and separator
- Optimised oil distribution and degassing device
- Aerosol separator to protect the vaccum pump
- ΔT of 40°C at nominal capacity
- Feed pump
- Second fine filter
- Residual gas content meter
- Oil flow meter
- Exhaust separator
- Additional vacuum connection
- Bypass to develop transformer oil tanks
- Indirect heating circuit
- Moisture meter
- Different pressure meter at the filter
Our oil treatment plants are available in stationary, portable and mobile design.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to receive an individual offer, feel free to contact us! Simply call us on +49-2871-21927-0 for a personal consultation. Or email us at email@example.com.